Our online services are intended for U.S. audience.
Information We Collect
When you visit or use our online services, we may collect personal information from or about you such as your name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number(s).
Use of Information:
We use the information provided by you in a number of ways, such as:
– Processing your application.
– Responding to your request and communicating with you.
– Providing you tailored content and marketing messages.
– Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
– For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
Disclosure of information:
We do not disclosure your information without your writing authorization or per request of an authorized government agency.
Linking to Third-Party Websites
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect and limit access to personal information. You cannot send us personal information from you or your clients (such social security number, driver license, etc.).
Updating your Information
Keeping your information up-to- date is very important. You may review, or update certain personal information by logging into your account.